To empower, challenge and celebrate the potential to achieve of young women within a culturally responsive context.
Respect ourselves (Manaaki i a Tātou)
- Fostering high levels of academic excellence.
- Providing a range of learning opportunities and experiences for our young women (including academic, sport, cultural and social experiences).
- Meeting the holistic needs of the students.
- Ensuring the student is central in the learning process.
- Ensuring our young women are exposed to work place experiences and values and leave with a career pathway.
Respect others (Manaaki i a Rātou)
- Acknowledge and celebrate the importance of cultural diversity in all aspects of school life.
- Valuing and promoting collaboration amongst all members of the school community.
Respect Community (Manaaki i te Hāpori)
- Value the benefits of the co-operative partnership between home, school and the wider community.
- Value and apply the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Promote the strength of women in society.
- Promote democratic principles, and social justice for each person.