Student Engagement Officer
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-managing and organised staff member who will be responsible for developing systems that accurately track and record student attendance at school; you will also be responsible for out of school follow up to identify potential issues to guide support services to improve student attendance.
- Develop and maintain systems to accurately record and track activity relating to student attendance
- Provide regular reports that signal attendance issues to inform in a timely manner
- Provide recommendations and direct suitable actions to relevant parties to stimulate improved student attendance
- Regularly communicate with, support and build strong relationships with deans, students, parents and outside agencies
- Home visits to support whanau and students to improve attendance
This is a full time permanent position, term time only. 37.5 hours per week.
Applications close: Wednesday 4 September 2018, 4:00pm
Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org