Kelston Girls’ College has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Minister of Education. Copies of the code are available on request from this institution or from the New Zealand Ministry of Education website at http://www.minedu.govt.nz
Thank you for your interest concerning the enrolment of an International Student at Kelston Girls’ College. The information contained in the attached document includes:
- an application form
- background sheet on our school
- a guide to the costs involved
- a copy of the school’s prospectus
How to apply:
- Complete the enrolment form and return it to us with the student’s most recent school report. This report must be translated into English and be certified as an authentic translation/copy.
- Contact New Zealand Immigration for the necessary forms to obtain a Student Visa. The New Zealand Immigration website is: www.immigration.govt.nz. This will explain what you need to do to obtain a student visa.
- Once Kelston Girls’ College has had the opportunity to view the application, we will respond with an Offer of Place Form and an invoice for the costs involved.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like further information or assistance.
Thank you for enrolling at Kelston Girls’ College. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
International Student Administrator